At some point in your life you will almost certainly pay tax on the income that you make during a year be it from your own business, your employment or from investment income.
With the right planning and good advice, you can minimize the amount of tax payable.
Our practice is fully automated and all personal tax returns are filed online. This has the benefit of extending certain deadlines imposed on manual filing and more importantly for some ensures any tax repayments due are received promptly.
Our services include:
- completing your individual (and partnership)annual Self Assessment Tax Return
- calculating your tax liability for the year, advising on the amount of tax due and calculating any Payments on Account
- checking PAYE code numbers and Statements of Account, and obtaining any repayments of tax
- representing you during any HM Revenue & Customs Enquiry to ensure your interests are fully protected
- reviewing your income level to ensure that effective use is made of allowances, reliefs and exemptions
- review your likely Inheritance Tax liabilities, discuss how these might be reduced and plan to take advantage of exemptions
More importantly we review your financial affairs and advise on the most appropriate ways in which to minimize the burden of tax.